Sunday, January 5, 2014

News for the 2014 New Year!





 Brrr!!!...Hope you are staying warm wherever this Newsletter finds you, and the Christmas Season was full of peace, love and joy for you and your family.  Thank you to all who have chosen my Gift-Line for this sharing time of year.
  Just wanted to update you on some of the wonderful, unique new gifts for you and yours....perhaps for the upcoming 'Sharing Love/Valentine's Day!' 
  One of my new lines are the ReadeRests (magnetic eye-glass/ badge holders)....so perfect for those who need to have their glasses with them and don't want them to fall off when they bend over!  (Sorry, they are not on my website just yet.)
ReadeeRests
Fall in love with ReadeRest!

Key'P It Up`
We also have a new Purse Hanger/Key Finder combination accessory that clips to the side of your purse or table and helps you locate your keys easily and keep your purse free of  'BAGTERIA!'  They are called 'Key'P It Up' and are so great because they are two accessories in one!  You can also clip a pen with the keys so you can always locate that quickly to take notes! 
Key'P Your Purse Off Restroom Floors!

Hang Your Purse On A Desk or Restaurant Table within your Field of Vision!
Slides on side of Gym Bag, Backpack or Purse
 Another new line I am carrying is an accessory to the Hip Klips.  They are called 'MINIPOCKETS' and are so perfect for protecting your essentials such as ID, Credit/ATM cards and Hotel Room Keys.  They have removable inserts to organize contents and prevent demagnetization.  They are made from recycled materials and 100% recyclable!  They are $6.95 each and  there are specials for multiples. 


  The Hip Klips are an ever-growing/evolving item to use as a Mini-Wallet/Pocket.  We now have larger ones made from more luxurious fabric with two zipper compartments to accommodate the new larger Note and Galaxy phones. Here are some samples for you:




 
 
So excited that I have finally updated my website with all my new 'Bling/Transfer Hip Klips!
Here is the link to see them and below are some previews for you:




Lastly, I can't say 'Thank You' enough to all my wonderful supporters/customers/guests who have made 2013 such a wonderfully successful year for Judy's Gifts.  I have enjoyed meeting, chatting and emailing with each and every one of you.  Let's hope 2014 is an even better year for all of you with continued good health, lots of joy and a time full of good memories!  Here are some of the wonderful Hip Klippers that I have had the pleasure of meeting this year . 

Hip Klip Biker/Traveler

Hip Klip 'Owl Pocket' Model
Kayaker with his Aqua Seal
Grateful Hip Klip wife with proud husband
Happy Hip Klip Couple
Biker with Red Cross Hip Klip


Pink Cross Hip Klip model
Happy Hip Klip Family
'Beach Bound' Hip Klipper
'Flower Pocket Hip Klip' model
Modeling her new 2-zipper Hip Klip!

Well that's all for this edition of my Newsletter.  I sincerely hope that I see some of you at the many shows, Fairs and Festivals that I visit.  Remember you can see where I will be on my Events Page!
Happy 2014!!
~Judy











 






No comments:

Post a Comment