Monday, August 29, 2011

Falling into Fall

     I don't know about you, but I feel like where did 'Sum, Sum, Summertime' go?!  It seems that the busier we get, the more the days and months fly by and here we are heading into September and lovely Fall.  For the remaining Hot Days, the 'Fantastic Fans' continue to be a 'hot' item, especially for those of you in Texas!  I can't imagine having that kind of heat, with no rain to cool things off!  It seems that many of us are dealing with bad weather related issues, so our thoughts and prayers are for those of you that have been affected by such.
    And now for the news for Judy's Gifts.  When you visit my website, you will see a 'Say Hello' option.  You would make my day, by talking to me and telling me how you use, or how a 'gift recipient' feels about about my Gift Line.  Just a few words would be very powerful!  Some of my new items, that I will be taking on the road with me to the Shows are: Pashminas, Head Bands, Feather Clip-on Hair Extensions, Vanity Care (adorable little girly Tweezers and Nail Clippers), stretchy rings and a gorgeous line of Southwestern Jewelry from a Designer in Albuquerque, NM!  Oh, and the photo on the right is one of our new Crotched Ribbon Scarves.  It has one of our new Stretchy Ring Sliders on it.  Lovely, isn't it?!
  Now for two opportunities for you to win free products!   If you visit Judy's Gifts Facebook Biz Page and scroll down, you will see the 6 new Hip Klip Smart Pockets that I now carry (for the larger Smart Phones.)  Under each addition you can click on 'like' for your favorite.  When the voting is over, I will pick a winner to receive that free Smart Pocket style from the one that is most popular! 
  I also am holding a Giveaway for a Gift Certificate to Judy's Gifts & Jewelry.  To enter click on this link and then at the Giveaway site, it will give you directions.  Basically, all you need to do is click on 'like' on my Facebook Business Page to enter.  Very simple!  Good luck on both of these Giveaways. 
Hope YOU are the lucky winner and thanks for helping me out! 
Here are some of the Hip Klip Smart Pockets:
Good health and much happiness,
 ~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment